Submit ExpressSearch Engine Placement

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Work from home

Working at the convenience of your own home nowadays is becoming a trend. The first time I heard about this, I didn't give much attention since way back internet scam is very apparent. I remember when I was still working for a petroleum company, I overheard a friend exclaimed " Ui akalain mo yun oh! nagbunga ung pagbablog ko! may pumasok na pera sa PayPal account ko!" At first, I wondered what was it all about? You earn money by doing blogs? and then my friend showed me the money on his PayPal account. That very moment, I decided that I should try it too. I have a computer, a good internet connection, and filling out online forms won't be that hard. So that same day, I rushed home and turned on my computer. I started doing blogs and following his suggestions to earn. I completed enrolling my account in PayPal and other sites (well PTC sites as well). I tried for several weeks.. months... but I only got around $0.20. I ran out of patience and confidence that I couldn't do it.

Years went by and I was having my same old routine. I was just tired of travelling here and to the office on a weekday and going out at weekends. I felt so much boredom and even sitting in front of the computer was such a boring thing to do. One time, I was searching the net for some ways in earning extra money and I was surprised to discover that there had been a lot of offers for work at home opportunity. I enrolled in some and I must say they are very much rewarding!

So, here are some of the sites that I have enrolled with and I can assure you that they are worth visiting.

IncraseBux



This site is a PTC site (Point to click) this is really easy if you have 1-2 hours to spare. In just 30 seconds you will ear $0.02 for every ads you view. The good thing about IncraseBux is that you only have to have two dollars YES! 2 dollars to cash out your earnings. Just click on the link below or to the banner above to checkout.

IncraseBux

NeoBux



This is another PTC site. This site pays $0.10 per ad viewed. To check this site, just click on the banner above or the link below.

NeoBux

There are a lot of PTCs out there but these two are on my current list. They are both legit and they pay ontime :)

Now, if you are interested in online jobs I have some here that you may also like to visit:

DataEntryWork

This site provides you with data entry work. Just click on the banner or the link below to visit.

DataEntryWork

Earn Part time jobs

This is another data entry job that you can do in the convenience of your home. To check the site, Just click on the banner or the link below.

EarnPartTime

GSM Soft Service

This site also helps out if you are looking for a data entry job. This has an automatic $5.00 credited to you upon signup.



Just click on the banner and/or the link below

GSM Soft Service

This is another site you can use to start earning money at your home!

You can just click on this link to be redirected.

These are just some of the many options you have to earn money at home. I am hoping that in a way I was able to help out by giving you some of the helpful sites we have to earn.




No comments:

Post a Comment